Aller au contenu
Le Web des Cheminots

Messages recommandés

First of all I would like to apologize for writing this in English. My French is simply not enough.

For years I am interested in French trains and especially the diesel locs. Looking on the internet I came across some

pictures of the station named Genevreuille. For me it whas the station to build on a modular layout. I am plaaning the layout in N scale.

But i am missing one big detail, I have no track plan of genevreuille. Therefore I write this. Could somebody help me to get a originally or drawed

track plan?

Regards,

Martijn

• 8 mois plus tard...

First of all I would like to apologize for writing this in English. My French is simply not enough.

For years I am interested in French trains and especially the diesel locs. Looking on the internet I came across some

pictures of the station named Genevreuille. For me it whas the station to build on a modular layout. I am plaaning the layout in N scale.

But i am missing one big detail, I have no track plan of genevreuille. Therefore I write this. Could somebody help me to get a originally or drawed

track plan?

Regards,

Martijn

Dear friend,

I am sorry to inform you that the sidings have been dismantled.

They were on the up side. The station building and the goods shed are still here.

Sincerely yours

P.P.